Together we are setting the course and ensuring the future!
Adventure belongs to the community and is an important piece of our culture and heritage. Please join this special group of people who support schooner Adventure and our mission to educate, inspire, preserve, and operate this historic vessel for the enjoyment and enrichment of our community!
For every $1 received in ticket and charter sales, Gloucester Adventure, Inc. must raise $2 in contributed support to keep Schooner Adventure sailing for the enrichment of our community. Please join us by making your gift today. Gloucester Adventure, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift may be tax deductible under current IRS law.
Your membership helps preserve Schooner Adventure for future generations to enjoy. Thank you!
For more information please call Director of Development Betsy Hoffman at 978-281-8079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Levels & Benefits
FRIEND: UP TO $74
- Schooner Adventure “Mug Up” eNewsletter
- Regular Program and Sailing Email Updates
- Invitation to Annual Meeting and Gala
MEMBER: $75 – $299
- Friends Level Benefits, Plus:
- 2 to 4 Community Sail tickets (Based on Giving Level)
- 25% off Additional Tickets for Weekly Community Sails
- 25% off Adventure Merchandise from the Ship’s Store and Dockside Events Including Lectures and Concerts
- Acknowledgement in Annual Report
PATRON: $300 – $999
- Members Level Benefits, Plus:
- 6 to 8 Community Sail Tickets (Based on Giving Level)
- Copy of Local Book “Adventure: Last of the Great Gloucester Dory-Fishing Schooners” by Joe Garland and Captain Jim Sharp
Captain’s Circle ($1,000+)
BOATSWAIN: $1,000 – $2,499
- Patron Level Membership Benefits, Plus:
- Unlimited complimentary tickets for Community Sail Tickets
- Invitations to exclusive Captain’s Circle Sails and Receptions
- Unique access to Adventure, including special events, programs and Captain’s Circle newsletter.
FIRST MATE: $2,500 – $4,999
- Boatswain Level Benefits, Plus:
- Invitation to special Sponsor Appreciation Sail
DORYMAN: $5,000 – $9,999
- First Mate Level Benefits, Plus:
- 25% off a Private Charter
HELMSMAN: $10,000 – $29,999
- Doryman Level Benefits, Plus:
- Reserved Table for 10 at Gala and Fall Fundraiser
HIGHLINER: $30,000 +
- Helmsman Level Benefits, Plus:
- Private Charter for up to 60 Guests
Make a general donation!
Support Schooner Adventure—the Preservation & Maintenance, Education, and Operations.
Please consider a tax-deductible contribution. Thank you!