Get free and reduced price sail tickets.
Become a part of Adventure‘s community!
Adventure belongs to the community and is an important piece of our culture and heritage. Please join this special group of people who support schooner Adventure and our mission to educate, inspire, preserve, and operate this historic vessel for the enjoyment and enrichment of our community!
For every $1 received in ticket and charter sales, Gloucester Adventure, Inc. must raise $2 in contributed support to keep Schooner Adventure sailing for the enrichment of our community. Please join us by making your gift today. Gloucester Adventure, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift may be tax-deductible under current IRS law minus the FMV of $49 per sail tickets used.
Your membership helps preserve Schooner Adventure for future generations to enjoy. Thank you!
• Special Bonus for 2021! – Individual memberships purchased during the 2021 sailing season (July 1- Sept 15th) will receive one extra complimentary sail ticket.
For more information or to become a member, you may also contact our office at 978-281-8079 or email: email@example.com
Membership Levels & Benefits
FRIEND: $25 – $50
- Schooner Adventure “Mug Up” eNewsletter
- Invitation to Events, Annual Meeting, and Gala
MEMBER: $75 – $120 – $180
- Friends Level Benefits, Plus:
- 2 to 4 Public Sail tickets (Based on Giving Level)
- Special Member Pricing on Public Sail and Special Event Tickets
- 25% off Adventure Merchandise from the Ship’s Store and Dockside Events Including Lectures and Concerts
- Acknowledgement in Annual Report
- Special Bonus for 2021! – Individual memberships purchased during the 2021 sailing season (July 1- Sept 15th) will receive one extra complimentary sail ticket.
PATRON: $300 – $600
- Members Level Benefits, Plus:
- 6 to 8 Community Sail Tickets (Based on Giving Level)
- Copy of Local Book “Adventure: Last of the Great Gloucester Dory-Fishing Schooners” by Joe Garland and Captain Jim Sharp
Make a general donation!
Support Schooner Adventure—the Preservation & Maintenance, Education, and Operations.
Please consider a tax-deductible contribution. Thank you!