Show Your Support
When you make your gift to Schooner Adventure, you demonstrate your commitment to preserving a significant piece of the region’s maritime heritage and educate and inspire the next generation! For every $1 received in ticket and charter sales, we must raise $2 in contributed support to keep Adventure sailing for the enrichment of our community. Please join us by making a gift today. Schooner Adventure is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift may be tax deductible under current IRS law.
A gift of any size helps to keep Adventure sailing strong.
Your gift supports the preservation and stewardship of a National Historic Landmark and celebrated icon of the American fisheries.
Join the crew! Heave together! Hoist the sails! Adventure provides unique opportunities for people of all ages to experience the power and majesty of sailing a 1926 dory fishing schooner rife with history and lore.
We are committed to providing access for all to the proudest traditions of America’s oldest port through education, community sails and events, and advocacy.
Adventure’s on-board Education Programs for youth and adults are designed to engage through hands-on experiences, providing lasting lessons and an appreciation of our shared heritage.
Ways to Give
Visit the membership page to view membership levels and benefits including community sails, charters, and discounts.
Make a general donation!
Support Schooner Adventure—the Preservation & Maintenance, Education, and Operations.
Please consider a tax-deductible contribution. Thank you!
Captain’s Circle—Provide Long-term Financial Stability
The Captain’s Circle is a group of leadership donors who support the Adventure with $1,000 or more annually. Captain’s Circle members provide critical support for Adventure’s mission of Restoration, Education, and Operation. Read below for different levels and benefits.
Captain’s Circle Donors ($1,000+)
BOATSWAIN: $1,000 – $2,499
- Patron Level Membership Benefits, Plus:
- Unlimited complimentary tickets for Community Sail Tickets
- Invitations to exclusive Captain’s Circle Sails and Receptions
- Unique access to Adventure, including special events, programs and Captain’s Circle newsletter.
FIRST MATE: $2,500 – $4,999
- Boatswain Level Benefits, Plus:
- Invitation to special Sponsor Appreciation Sail
DORYMAN: $5,000 – $9,999
- First Mate Level Benefits, Plus:
- 25% off a Private Charter
HELMSMAN: $10,000 – $29,999
- Doryman Level Benefits, Plus:
- Reserved Table for 10 at Gala and Fall Fundraiser
HIGHLINER: $30,000 +
- Helmsman Level Benefits, Plus:
- Private Charter for up to 60 Guests
Sustaining Donors—Uninterrupted Support
A monthly donation provides a predictable source of income we can count on to allow Adventure to expand our services to our community. It’s the easiest way to contribute to Adventure’s mission. Starting at $10/month, Sustaining Donors’ benefits include:
- Convenient automatic monthly credit card payments
- Annual summary of all gifts for tax reporting purposes
- Special recognition in our Annual Report
Strategic Giving—Perpetuate the Legacy
Consider including Schooner Adventure in your long-term financial plans. Bequests and other types of deferred gifts expand the organization’s capacity and enable it to prepare to meet future challenges. Planned gifts may have favorable tax consequences, allowing donors to leave a lasting legacy while benefiting loved ones.
Please visit our Strategic Giving page here.
Please contact our Development Director at 978-281-8079 to discuss your plans.
- Gifts of securities
- Donor Advised Funds
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Tax-free IRA contributions. Click here to learn more about making a tax-free charitable withdrawal from your IRA.
- Sponsor an Education Program or Descendants’ Sail.
Contact Us to
Make A Special Gift
Please contact Director of Development Betsy Hoffman with any questions at 978-281-8079 or email@example.com.